Welcome to 2019 IEEE MIT Undergraduate Research Technology Conference Submission Site Sponsored by MIT IEEE Student Branch and IEEE Boston Section
Envisioning a technical conference targeted towards undergraduate students all over the globe, the MIT IEEE Student Branch in 2015 inaugurated the IEEE MIT Undergraduate Research Technology Conference. This is the 5th annual conference with the goal that the conference will be a venue where undergraduate students can meet to present, discuss, and develop solutions to advance technology for humanity. Participants can attend a rich program with renowned speakers, technical sessions, a student design competition, exhibits, networking, and social activities, presenting a great opportunity for students to interact with leading industry experts.
The conference theme is “Meet Innovative Technology”, and the eight focus technical tracks are:
2. Security and Communications
3. Human-Computer Interaction and Graphics
4. Robotics and Controls
5. Biological and Biomedical Engineering (BioEECS) and Applied Physics
6. Computer Systems
7. Circuits, Materials, and Nanotechnologies
8. Theoretical Computer Science and Mathematics
Authors may submit content in the form of a technical paper, poster, or lightning talk.
All submissions must be written in English. Paper submissions must be no longer than 4 pages with minimum font of 10 point, single-spaced, and submissions may include figures, illustrations, and graphs. Abstract submissions for poster and lightning talk are limited to 500 words.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed. Submission will be online
- Paper submission deadline by August 4th, 2019 11:59pm EST. The notification of paper acceptance by September 8th, 2019.
- Poster and Lightning Talk submission deadline is September 8th, 2019 11:59pm EST. The notification of poster and lightning talk acceptance by September 15th, 2019. Those who make their submissions early by July 7th, 2019 will receive the notification of acceptance by August 4th, 2019. This allows the acceptance authors to have more time to prepare for their travel.
Please join the mailing list (MIT-Conference@ieee.org) for more information and updates on the submission, technical program, registration, and accommodation.
A conference proceeding of all the accepted papers that have been presented at the conference may be published, and included in the IEEE Xplore. Electronic and online media containing all accepted submissions will be distributed to all registered attendees.
For inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Jack Cook (Chair), Ivy Wang (Co-Chair)