Welcome to 2018 IEEE MIT Undergraduate Research Technology Conference Submission Site Sponsored by MIT IEEE Student Branch and IEEE Boston Section
Envisioning a technical conference targeted towards undergraduate students all over the globe, the MIT IEEE Student Branch in 2015 inaugurated the IEEE MIT Undergraduate Research Technology Conference. This is the 4th annual conference with the goal that the conference will be a venue where undergraduate students can meet to present, discuss, and develop solutions to advance technology for humanity. Participants can attend a rich program with renowned speakers, technical sessions, a student design competition, exhibits, networking, and social activities, presenting a great opportunity for students to interact with leading industry experts.
The conference theme is “Meet Innovative Technology”, and the six focus technical tracks are:
2. Security and Communications
3. Human-Computer Interaction and Graphics
4. Robotics and Controls
5. Biological and Biomedical Engineering (BioEECS) and Applied Physics
6. Computer Systems
7. Circuits, Materials, and Nanotechnologies
8. Theoretical Computer Science and Mathematics
Authors may submit content in the form of a technical paper, poster, or lightning talk.
All submissions must be written in English. Paper submissions must be no longer than 4 pages with minimum font of 10 point, single-spaced, and submissions may include figures, illustrations, and graphs. Abstract submissions for poster and lightning talk are limited to 500 words.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed. Submission will be online
New Submission Deadlines:
- Paper submission deadline has been extended to August 4th, 2018 11:59pm EST. The notification of paper acceptance by September 2nd, 2018.
- Poster and Lightning Talk submission deadline is September 1st, 2018 11:59pm EST. The notification of poster and lightning talk acceptance by September 15th, 2018. Those who have made their submissions by the paper's initial deadline of June 30th, 2018 will still receive the notification of acceptance by August 4th, 2018.
Please join the mailing list (MIT-Conference@ieee.org) for more information and updates on the submission, technical program, registration, and accommodation.
A conference proceeding of all the accepted papers that have been presented at the conference may be published, and included in the IEEE Xplore. Electronic and online media containing all accepted submissions will be distributed to all registered attendees.
For inquiries, please email: email@example.com Francisca Vasconcelos (Chair), Joseph Torres (Co-Chair)